Each person has a specific built-in muscle firing order that allows for smooth movements during the walking cycle. Complex firing orders to and from the brain and spinal cord must direct every move with precise neurological instructions to keep muscles from firing in a jerky, chaotic manner.
The ideal firing order sequence is:
#Movement #Massage #CincinnatiMassage
#GluteusMaximus #Sportsmassage #Muscleimbalance #Golgitendon #Myofascialrelease #Cincinnati #Cincinnatimuscletherapy
Trigger Points love to reside here, let me explain why.
Rhomboid exibility affects positioning and movement of the shoulder blade, which affects positioning and movement of the serratus anterior. This, in turn, affects the external obliques, and so on, setting up the development of a TrP cascade. Working with the trapezius, the rhomboids shrug the shoulders, and must be assessed when the trapezius is tight. The rhomboids work with the middle trapezius to pull the shoulder blades towards each other, and work with the levator scapulae to elevate the shoulder blade.
Head-forward posture with hunched shoulders. (Check spontaneously taken photos for a posture reality check.) The weight of a strap from a heavy bag, purse, or backpack carried on one shoulder can initiate and maintain these TrPs, as can repetitive or continuous overhead work. Chest surgery, especially mastectomy, can initiate these TrPs. Idiopathic scoliosis, asymmetrical or rotated pelvis, leg length inequality, and/or short upper arms can perpetuate them. For patients with heavy breasts that may contribute to symptoms, reduction mammoplasty can signi cantly reduce disability, muscle weakness, and pain in the middle and lower trapezius and the rhomboids.
Hey everyone, I’m excited to see you all soon. I am reopening my office on May 15th for service, however I am starting back slow. I am only taking 2 clients a day (This number will increase soon).
If you see a time that you want grab it, after another person is booked I am closing that day down for service for the safety of us all.
Cincinnati Muscle Therapy Reopening Protocol
1. Online Client intake form must be completed at least 24 hours before every appointment. If booking online the questions will automatically appear.
2. Upon arrival your temperature will be taken, via contactless thermometer. If over 100.5 degrees your appointment will be canceled and we ask that you reschedule at a later date.
3. You must wear a mask during your appointment, if you don’t have one will be provided for you.
4. As always I am the only one you will see before and after your appointment.
5. As always I never schedule clients back to back to allow for cleaning and sanitizing the room; your time is your time.
6. I will have on a face shield or mask during every appointment.
7. I ask that you do not bring anyone to your appointment with you.
8. 80% alcohol medical grade hand sanitizer will be used before every treatment.
9. UV sanitizing lamps will be used in the room for 15 minutes after every client leaves.
10. Client will have a designated covered area to store clothing during appointment.
11. Disposable one time use containers for massage lotions, creams and butters will be used.
#protocols #rulesandregulations #cincinnatimassagetherapist #medicalmassage #uvsanitizer #cincinnatimuscletherapy #painrelieftherapy #ohiomedical
Proudly powered by Weebly