Hey everyone, I’m excited to see you all soon. I am reopening my office on May 15th for service, however I am starting back slow. I am only taking 2 clients a day (This number will increase soon).
If you see a time that you want grab it, after another person is booked I am closing that day down for service for the safety of us all.
Cincinnati Muscle Therapy Reopening Protocol
1. Online Client intake form must be completed at least 24 hours before every appointment. If booking online the questions will automatically appear.
2. Upon arrival your temperature will be taken, via contactless thermometer. If over 100.5 degrees your appointment will be canceled and we ask that you reschedule at a later date.
3. You must wear a mask during your appointment, if you don’t have one will be provided for you.
4. As always I am the only one you will see before and after your appointment.
5. As always I never schedule clients back to back to allow for cleaning and sanitizing the room; your time is your time.
6. I will have on a face shield or mask during every appointment.
7. I ask that you do not bring anyone to your appointment with you.
8. 80% alcohol medical grade hand sanitizer will be used before every treatment.
9. UV sanitizing lamps will be used in the room for 15 minutes after every client leaves.
10. Client will have a designated covered area to store clothing during appointment.
11. Disposable one time use containers for massage lotions, creams and butters will be used.
#protocols #rulesandregulations #cincinnatimassagetherapist #medicalmassage #uvsanitizer #cincinnatimuscletherapy #painrelieftherapy #ohiomedical
Proudly powered by Weebly